Easy Crochet Tutorial for Ripple Handbag _ Free Pattern


 



Anyone else obsessing about bags lately? I know I am, especially since I got a bunch of ribbon yarn and I have no idea on what to use it except for bags.
So...since starting a puff stitch flower bag I posted on my Facebook page is a bit too hard for me I kinda love the challenge to try and make this type of ripple bag that seems a lot easier to pull through.

Basically the pattern calls for constant increase using a Vstitch or if you want to put it otherwise 2 double crochet in the same stitch. 
Also keep in mind you can make the upper trim edge as thick as you want and if you want a wider bottom make sure you increase the numbers of rows in the middle section of the pattern. 




Please print the chart to view it better or simply download the picture and increase the view.

The bags are not made by me . The green one belongs to Sasha Hoss my neighbour, and the yellow one belongs to Maya Vasquez my sister from another mother.

I hope you like this post . Feel free to comment and also , please like my Facebook page so you will have access to new and exciting patterns to try for crochet projects on all skill levels.

xoxo

Eva

PS: The patten is taken from picassa and it was scanned and shared by somebody else.

Comentarii

  1. I love your patterns, but I do not read charts very well. Do you have written instructions for any of your patterns? Your work is bellisima. Thank you.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu