Free Crochet Pattern for Summer Wedding Shrug for Brides and Bridesmaids




 

My BFF Cora is getting married on July 20 and I am the made of honor :)

Apart from the huge honor and a bunch of stuff I have the pleasure of helping her with I also have the opportunity to enjoy helping with her and her bridesmaids attire.

Cora is the type of bride I love, offbeat , cool, into flower power trends ...kind of like me :) So looking for a kind of bridal shrug that would easily fit an empire dress I found a pattern extremely easy to make both for her in white and for us bridesmaids and made of honor in lilac purple.

The pattern is fairly easy to pull off because you can increase the number of motifs depending on the size of the person wearing it.

The bride in question is size 38( European) and I am size 40 ( also European). So far I am half through to her ( darn camera broke last week :( so no pictures until I fix it). And the pattern fits size 38 perfectly.










I am using Coats yarn, mercerized cotton and a 2 mm hook.

CREDITS for the pattern  GO to : Easy Crochet blog

xoxo and please share if you like it.

Eva




Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu