Crochet Easy Granny Square Tunic - Sharing a Free Chart and Idea


Since I am into mother-daughter kind of projects here is an idea I have the privilege to share with a lot of admiration and respect for those who pinned and shared it before me.

This granny square tunic is perfect for any body type and the versatility of the design makes it ideal for any type of figure from baby to size XXL at adults.

Basically it depends on the figure to choose the type of yarn and also the number of granny squares.

It can be done in any combination of colors and also it really depends on your imagination whether you prefer it to be long or waist line short.

I also recommend to make it into a dress in case you are making it for a little girl.






Comentarii

  1. Hi! I just found this beautiful little crochet dress, but I just can't see clearly the instructions to make it!
    And since I'm a newbie at crochet, I can't figure out how to realise it (well, I can do the grannys^^)
    Do you have somewhere the pictures in better resolution, or just good enough so I can see the diagrams? Or do you have the link to this pattern?
    In any case, thank you for sharing with us!
    I hope I'd be able to do this for my nieces... or for me :p

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. https://mirincondecrochet.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/blusa-con-grannys/

      Ștergere
  2. Farei esta bata com certeza. LIIINDAAA !!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu