Free Crochet Chart for Fall Coat - Puff Stitch Flower and Something More


I have a confession to make ... I am an addicted fan of Russian crochet and knitting magazines...I am also fascinated by the skill and speed of some of my Facebook friends from Romania, Thailand, Spain, Brazil and Turkey.






This summer I found it hard to understand why I had so little time on my hands to crochet, but as Anca told me :) with a little baby and a household to provide for, two jobs and little sleep , my passion for crochet had to suffer a bit more than I expected.

However...
 

For you , the crochet passionate, on a lookout for a cool looking, warm and fuzzy but also trendy and elegant fall coat here are two different models of puff stitch flower cardigans extremely versatile and also extremely easy to make.

 
 
You have the option to choose from a long coat made entirely of puff stitch flower motifs , or a long coat with the upper side made of double crochet and the bottom side made of puff stitch flower, both patterns  courtesy of http://domihobby.ru....

On a secondary note, I must say that I love the clothing made of flower motifs, regardless they are made for summer or for any other season. After granny square clothing these are my absolute favorites.

I wish from the bottom of my heart to have the time to make at least one of these for myself.

xoxo and please like my Page : Crochet Patterns to Try for more lovely patterns and crochet tips.

Eva

Comentarii

  1. hi,

    I would like to get this coat's pattern.

    Please, send me next email address: katalin2.kovacs@gmail.com.

    thank you very much!
    Kata

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu