Crochet Free Form Patchwork Inspired Free People Fall Pullover - Charts and Instructions

When it comes to free form crochet most crochet fans who take up on trying it are keen on combining yarns and shapes into lovely looking finishes.
However tempting , the multitude of colors might seem a bit too much for somebody with a taste for a more classic apparel.
I must admit I rarely follow a pattern  or a chart without making some kind  of modifications to it so the piece of clothing I make would have a certain hint of originality. Apart from this habit of mine I must say that anything boho chic , with a touch of free spirited look tempts me to try making it.
The above being said, with fall closing in and a closet filled with thicker yarn are tempting me to try making a functional pullover. So here is a pattern I am very fond of which will soon turn into a stunning fall project.
The crochet fans in love with patchwork concept will love the free form crochet air about this one, but those inclined to look for a designer look will surely appreciate the Free People inspired finish.





Back view

The beauty of this pullover is the fact that you can combine the motifs in any way you like. Of course you can use more or less than the ones from the inpiration model but make sure you go for a looser fit to get the chic finich.


Basic square with roud center


Flower doily motif


Irish lace flower



Airy shape Irish lace inspired ( back section)


compact circle


Clasic flower center motif ( front section)



Square variation

Round motif and integration inside the fillet structure


Flower motif ( front )


Compact sun motif ( back)



Classic square variation 



Classic square  variation 2


Spider webs





Lacy structures (sleeve bottom)


Fillet structure


How to decrease


classic fillet decrease sholder line


Classic fillet decrease side and V neck


Project in work :) To have an idea how to integrate the motifs .

I hope you like this post . Feel free to share further on Facebook and Google +.

Also please feel free to ask for further instruction and dare to make a beauty like this to wear in colder days the are coming closer .
Have a beautiful fall and a lovely week to come.

xoxo

Eva

Comentarii

  1. What weight of crochet thread did you use and what size crochet hook?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Eva, I would like to ask if possible. Can you supply me with the different parts/pieces separate that you put together. I can try from the picture but it will be so much better should I have a flat piece that I can count on and then put that together with another to form a part of the garment this is so gorgeous. What size needle did you use. Like to hear from you soon, Marietjie Bam

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi Eva, I would like to ask if possible. Can you supply me with the different parts/pieces separate that you put together. I can try from the picture but it will be so much better should I have a flat piece that I can count on and then put that together with another to form a part of the garment this is so gorgeous. What size needle did you use. Like to hear from you soon, Marietjie Bam

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. C'est magnifique. J'adore tellement que je vais me faire une tunique de ce genre. Merci pour toutes les informations.
    It's beautiful . I love so much I 'm going to get this kind of tunic. Thank you for all the informations .

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Could send the step by step to mount the blouse ? I am beginner and loved this shirt.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Gracias por compartir tan hermoso trabajo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Gracias por compartir tan hermoso trabajo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hello, could you please send me the pattern for Irish Lace Flower motif? My email is borrasecarmen@gmail.com Thanks!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hola;
    Precioso. Quiera pader hacerlo. Tiene instrucciones mas detalladas. Me ayudaria mucho..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Bonjour , MAGNIFIQUEEE!!!!! ce modèle , est ce que tu pourrais m envoyer le pas pas pour réaliser cette oeuvre d art , voici mon email: babettenoemi@gmail.com , par avance je te temercie beaucoup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Bonjour , MAGNIFIQUEEE!!!!! ce modèle , est ce que tu pourrais m envoyer le pas pas pour réaliser cette oeuvre d art , voici mon email: babettenoemi@gmail.com , par avance je te temercie beaucoup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Muy muy lindo, espero no perderlo lo guarde en la compu. Felicitaciones Eva.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Bonjour. Je viens de découvrir cette magnifique tunique. Pourriez-vous me faire parvenir le patron s'il vous plait. Je ne parle pas anglais. Merci infiniment. marielinebombled@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Dear Eva, your shirt is very very nice. I am a beginner an it will be very nice, if you can send me the step by step instuction.
    Thank you very much. Have a nice day :-)
    Andrea_mayer@gmx.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Es una belleza, podrian enviarme mas instrucciones por favor. Soy guatemalteca y me guste tejer. Gracias. Bendiciones.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Buenas. tendrás las instrucciones paso a paso. Deseo hacerme uno. me gustó muchísimo y el tipo de lana. Te lo agradeceré un montón.
    maissa.juani@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Hi Eva! I would love to make this as a gift for my friend! Can you send me step by step instructions? Thank you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Hallo från Sweden. Love this. Please send me step by step to ingerasare@gmail.com. Thank you

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Hi from Prague..Please send me step by step instruction to lennass@seznam.cz thank you very much.Lenka

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Could you kindly email me the step by step instructions to create this jumper. My email address is sarahvaughan5@gmail.com
    Many thanks

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Hello from the United States. Could you please email step-by-step instructions for this beautiful tunic to me? My email address is gardenofedunn@gmail.com. Thank you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. hello from France , your tunic is a real piece of art, can you kindly send me the step by step instruction to make one. alexmartin30@free.fr many thanks in advance for your answer

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Hi Eva. Stunnng. Am I too late for detailed instructions? sharonwarburton@mac.com. Thank you

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. Hi there Eva ... wow what a stunning piece. I too love the boho look and would love to make this. I am not good at reading diagrams so if you could be so kind to let me have step by step instructions you would be a darling. You don't want to consider making a video tutorial of this??? Please???? riana.lerouxmailbox@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. Hi Eva , it's a very nice sweater. Can you send me the step by step instructions? Thank you very much! ket.sabine@yahoo.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Thank you for posting! Would love more detailed instructions as well! natalia.l.serrano@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Bonjour, ce modèle est magnifique et j'aimerais que vous me fassiez parvenir étape par étape pour le réaliser svp
    Merci beaucoup par avance,
    Christelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. Hello from the United States! Thank you for sharing this pattern! It is very beautiful! Could you send the step by step instructions to me? Or are they posted somewhere? My email isjenny39267@gmail.com. Thank you very much!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu