Office Worthy Cardigan - Crochet Photo Tutorial

 
 
Hello again fellow crochet passionate
 
Me and my obsession for photo tutorials...
I have a list so long ...of crochet patterns to try...that sometimes I think I will retire and never get to make them all.
Among all of the patterns and charts I saved for future use there are so many labeled with the name of my little one that I cannot decide which one to make first.
 
 
 
But...since fall is here and we feel the need to wear something lovely and delicate under a thicker layer of clothing , here is a lacy cardigan made of round motifs , extremely interestingly joined and surprisingly  easy to fit to any particular size.
 
Of course , this one ( tutorial) belongs to a Chinese lady , whose name I don't know ( and I am sorry because she surely deserves all the credit) . I hope if you guys manage to find who she is , you'll make sure you post a comment with her name so I can formally thank her because she is surely something else. :)
 
Why this cardi ? Well...I am sure ...a lot of you girls out there, found yourself in the need for something lacy , comfy and complimenting to wear in an office during winter.
Most offices are heated and if we need a fur ( faux) coat to get to the office , a lovely cardi worn over a top is perfect for the rest of the days indoors.
 
They say those that can't do , teach...well...in spite of the fact that I lack time and recently health to crochet like crazy , I must say that those that don't have time to crochet their dreams love to share them. I know this because I am one of them
 
so xoxo
 
and I hope you like this tutorial and join my page on Facebook for more interesting sharing time.
 
Eva
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 

 
 
 


Comentarii