Icicles Blouse- Ideal for the Holidays

Hi yall

:)

Here is a cute project I've been looking for for a very long time. I am a sucker for icicles and swirl patterns and this particular pullover caught my eye a while ago but the pattern....was not to be found....so basically as soon as I did ...here is the post with it :)

I like the idea because it is airy enough to be worn at a party and in the same time warm enough for chilly winter nights. If you are a fan of elegant, cute and sexy but also posh looking this is the pattern for you.

I am tempted to make it out of something sparkly and I bet if the right measurements are applied you can transform the pattern into something more summery and even a tunic for spring.





thanks for stopping by

xoxo and please like my page on Facebook

Happy Holidays to you all

Eva

Comentarii

  1. So beautiful pattern to crochet, thanks for sharing

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi, do you have this pattern in English? I have been searching everywhere for this pattern. Thanks you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi, do you have this pattern in English? I have been searching everywhere for this pattern.
    I have been searching for this pattern in English and have had no luck. I tried for last Christmas and now need it for this year. I would truly be great full if you could find it for me. I am 80 years old and just found out I have a very weak and unhealthy heart. Would it be possible to e-mail it to me please? Thank you so much.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. hi there eva could you please help.
    there are many people whom have been searching everywhere for this pattern and, congratulations, you found it! :)
    the problem is....the quality of the pictures you have posted of it are so porr quality that it is impossible to read :'(
    could you possibly, if you have the magazine, rescan it in, or email it to me, or, if you can read it yourself, please help us out and maybe even type it out? my email address is louuol2004@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu