Free Crochet Charts and Instructions for 2 Pretty Summer Boleros

I don't know about you, but I so dream of summer.

Warm days , filled with sun, lovely chances to see my little one play outside ….endless opportunities to wear something lighter, cute and able to fit with every tank top I have in my wardrobe ( and believe me I have quite a few).

This made me look for a pattern to use some mercerized cotton I have lying around and I stumbled, in a Chinese magazine, upon 2 cute models unbelievably easy to make.


A year ago , when I first started to be interested in crocheted items, these models would have been perfect for my first handmade grown-up items , however…it’s never too late to try making something easy, elegant and very pretty to wear this summer.



Song In Blue :)

I find this particular model ideal for elegant wear. Perfect for a night out by the beach, an evening spend on a restaurant terace with your friends or simply a walk along a river , this is the bolero you need to combine with a very feminine maxi dress.



The bodice pattern is very easy to follow :
1. Start with a basic chain and make a chain as long as you need ( measure yourself)
2. Fan pattern : 3dc, ch2, 3 dc , sl in 3d chain...etc...
3. V pattern : 1dc , ch 2, 1 2c, chain 3 in the middle of every fan below.
4. Mercerized cotton , 2mm hook.







White Summer Dream



 The bodice is a structure of  lacy chain flowers which make this pattern extremely feminine and elegant. Perfect for anything easy to match with any kind of summer top or summer dress and ideal for any ocassion. (personally I would make it in purple)

Sleeve:
1 dc, ch 2,2dc, ch1,2dc,ch2...and so on...



If you have any question regarding the patterns I am here. feel free to ask :) here on on my Facebook page.
I will be more than happy to help. 

Please join me on Facebook and feel free to share this post og Google + if you like it.

xoxo to all of you and may you have a wonderful first week of spring

Eva


Comentarii